DREAM. BELIEVE. ACHIEVE.
Welcome to our registration site
If you have any problems with the online registration system, email firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO REGISTER
YOU WILL NEED A "FAMILY ACCOUNT" TO GET STARTED
- Select "Login" at the top right of this page. Complete all fields on the account information page for the member (parent)
- Create your FAMILY ACCOUNT by adding the Adult/Parent Information (this should match the name and address of the credit card that will be used for payment).
- We recommend OPTING IN to receive ALL emails from ESSC so you don't miss important information regarding programs
- Select "Add Participant" and complete all fiels to add any children that will be registered in a program
- Once all participants have been added, click on "Registration"
Register for Synchro & Learn-to-Skate Programs
- Click on "Registration" and select your program by clicking the appropriate "Register" box. Select the appropriate participant (if registering more than one person)
- Click on the "Shopping Cart" to view all selected registrations
- If you are registering for more programs, select "Register for More Programs" or if you are finished registering, select "Confirm & Register"
- Review your billing information and accept policies
- You will find your registrations in the shopping cart at the top of your page
- choose to "Pay by Credit Card"
Skate Canada Membership Fee
- All participants must be a registered Skate Canada member and must pay the annual membership fee. Skate Canada memberships are valid from September 1st to August 31st for the corresponding year. Existing Skate Canda members must add their Skate Canada membership number to their skater profile before registering. If you cannot remember your number, you can leave that prompt blank and the system will match your information with your SC number. If you withdraw a participant from a program after the withdraw date, you will be responsible for paying the FULL Skate Canada Registration Fee.
- If this is your first time registering for a Skate Canada program, leave the prompt blank and you will automatically be issued a number once registration is paid and confirmed.
- If you are a synchronized skater and you wish to declare ESSC as your home club, please notify us by email and your membership will be processed.
Edmonton Synchronized Skating Club accepts the following credit cards for payment: